Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.67% Neutral 0.24% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.67%

Neutral:0.24%
1.479 1.356 1.479
1.356
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.37% Neutral 1.75% Neutral

Neutral:-1.37%

Neutral:1.75%
1.494 1.362 1.494
1.362
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.74% Neutral 6.02% Neutral

Neutral:10.74%

Neutral:6.02%
1.613 1.306 1.613
1.306

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price has no a definite trend is 83.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price will reach 1.4480236387788 and 1.375412012621 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 1.5204248207178 and 1.3066414119899

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4480236387788. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.67%

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price has no a definite trend is 98.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price will reach 1.463062750037 and 1.3816108984515 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 1.5362158875389 and 1.3125303535289

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.463062750037. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.37%

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price has no a definite trend is 89.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) price will reach 1.5798610816322 and 1.3062585979378 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1.6588541357138 and 1.2409456680409

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5798610816322. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.74%

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) predictions by visitors

TIANJIN DEV (0882.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.