Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -45.47% Loss -1.76% Sell

Downtrend:-45.47%

Loss:-1.76%
21.791 17.27 21.791
17.27
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.42% Loss -2.69% Sell

Downtrend:-19.42%

Loss:-2.69%
22.025 16.875 22.025
16.875
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.58% Loss -16.79% Neutral

Neutral:-4.58%

Loss:-16.79%
22.435 13.812 22.435
13.812

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 54.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price will reach 20.707033474465 and 17.533763973329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 21.742385148189 and 16.657075774663

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.533763973329. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.47%

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 80.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price will reach 20.929475813834 and 17.132233119836 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 21.975949604525 and 16.275621463844

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.132233119836. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.42%

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 95.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) price will reach 21.318905299637 and 13.811810851097 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 22.384850564619 and 13.121220308542

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.022623366461. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.58%

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) predictions by visitors

Thunderful Group AB (THUNDR.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.