Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.12% Neutral 1.97% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.12%

Neutral:1.97%
10.778 9.072 10.778
9.072
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -32.37% Neutral 3.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-32.37%

Neutral:3.14%
10.936 9.037 10.936
9.037
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.93% Loss -17.51% Sell

Downtrend:-16.93%

Loss:-17.51%
11.365 6.722 11.365
6.722

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price has no a definite trend is 50.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price will reach 10.232969877001 and 9.4993576921376 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 10.744618370851 and 9.0243898075307

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.232969877001. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.12%

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price has no a definite trend is 67.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price will reach 10.383640829466 and 9.463448962392 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 10.902822870939 and 8.9902765142724

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.383640829466. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.37%

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price has no a definite trend is 83.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) price will reach 10.790347836618 and 6.7217921792164 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 11.329865228449 and 6.3857025702556

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.51% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0387902684838. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.93%

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) predictions by visitors

IS BANKASI (C) (ISCTR.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.