Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 14.08% Loss -4.78% Neutral

Neutral:14.08%

Loss:-4.78%
1.599 1.46 1.599
1.46
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.92% Loss -13.43% Neutral

Neutral:-13.92%

Loss:-13.43%
1.587 1.337 1.587
1.337
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.38% Loss -20.38% Neutral

Uptrend:17.38%

Loss:-20.38%
1.651 1.164 1.651
1.164

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price will reach 1.5987935601764 and 1.4622683175082 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 1.6787332381852 and 1.3891549016328

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4622683175082. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 14.08%

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 86.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price will reach 1.5870219826492 and 1.3383942986456 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 1.6663730817816 and 1.2714745837133

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3383942986456. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.92%

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.38% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price has no a definite trend is 82.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) price will reach 1.6507490283305 and 1.1642831999761 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 1.7332864797471 and 1.1060690399773

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.1657701325708. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.38%

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -20.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) predictions by visitors

Stockmann Oyj Abp Registered Sh (SOMB.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.