Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -87.37% Loss -16.2% Sell

Downtrend:-87.37%

Loss:-16.2%
2.233 1.552 2.233
1.552
10 Days Sell Downtrend -23.27% Loss -26.95% Sell

Downtrend:-23.27%

Loss:-26.95%
2.233 1.344 2.233
1.344
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.54% Loss -24.73% Neutral

Neutral:-10.54%

Loss:-24.73%
2.405 1.234 2.405
1.234

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price has no a definite trend is 12.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price will reach 2.1188802369308 and 1.6489697722494 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 2.2248242487774 and 1.566521283637

There will be a downward trend and -16.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6489697722494. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.37%

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -16.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price has no a definite trend is 76.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price will reach 2.1196568979512 and 1.427786337305 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 2.2256397428487 and 1.3563970204398

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.427786337305. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.27%

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -26.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price has no a definite trend is 89.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) price will reach 2.2827988451214 and 1.2335467426511 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 2.3969387873774 and 1.1718694055185

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3102439545801. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.54%

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -24.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Sientra, Inc. (SIEN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) predictions by visitors

Sientra, Inc. (SIEN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.