Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.73% Neutral 2.69% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.73%

Neutral:2.69%
2.099 1.505 2.099
1.505
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.09% Neutral 1.3% Neutral

Neutral:-14.09%

Neutral:1.3%
2.119 1.462 2.119
1.462
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.18% Profit 12.37% Neutral

Neutral:-14.18%

Profit:12.37%
2.359 1.427 2.359
1.427

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price has no a definite trend is 81.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price will reach 1.9957550005625 and 1.5310208997001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 2.0955427505907 and 1.4544698547151

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9957550005625. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.73%

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 5 days

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price has no a definite trend is 85.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price will reach 2.0145930972844 and 1.4880909529231 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1153227521487 and 1.4136864052769

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.0145930972844. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.09%

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 10 days

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price has no a definite trend is 85.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) price will reach 2.2430758346474 and 1.4271060522867 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 2.3552296263798 and 1.3557507496724

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2430758346474. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.18%

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) predictions by visitors

China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.