Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -44.52% Neutral -0.78% Neutral

Downtrend:-44.52%

Neutral:-0.78%
136.318 125.329 136.318
125.329
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.86% Loss -1.7% Neutral

Neutral:-3.86%

Loss:-1.7%
136.007 124.437 136.007
124.437
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.69% Neutral 4.46% Neutral

Neutral:-1.69%

Neutral:4.46%
150.312 118.33 150.312
118.33

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price has no a definite trend is 55.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price will reach 136.31799430847 and 126.65320966244 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 143.1338940239 and 120.32054917932

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 126.65320966244. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.52%

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price has no a definite trend is 96.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price will reach 136.00662875175 and 125.75165662766 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 142.80696018934 and 119.46407379627

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 125.75165662766. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.86%

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price has no a definite trend is 98.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) price will reach 150.31211471558 and 118.33003960537 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 157.82772045135 and 112.4135376251

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 150.31211471558. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.69%

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) predictions by visitors

SPDR MSCI CO.DI (STR.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.