Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.33% Neutral 1.26% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.33%

Neutral:1.26%
101.559 99.599 101.559
99.599
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.89% Neutral 3.48% Neutral

Neutral:-3.89%

Neutral:3.48%
104.562 98.816 104.562
98.816
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.14% Profit 10.19% Neutral

Neutral:-10.14%

Profit:10.19%
111.142 98.954 111.142
98.954

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price has no a definite trend is 50.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price will reach 101.4018819616 and 99.623919664521 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 106.47197605968 and 94.642723681295

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 101.4018819616. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.33%

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price has no a definite trend is 96.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price will reach 104.40031527163 and 98.84085323914 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 109.62033103521 and 93.898810577183

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 104.40031527163. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.89%

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price has no a definite trend is 89.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) price will reach 110.97026210842 and 98.954364740678 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 116.51877521384 and 94.006646503644

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 110.97026210842. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.14%

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) predictions by visitors

PIMCO ETFS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPA (STHY.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.