Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -80.66% Loss -1.91% Sell

Downtrend:-80.66%

Loss:-1.91%
12.133 10.436 12.133
10.436
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -51.28% Neutral 0.15% Neutral

Downtrend:-51.28%

Neutral:0.15%
12.046 10.754 12.046
10.754
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.3% Neutral 2.49% Neutral

Neutral:-11.3%

Neutral:2.49%
12.902 10.175 12.902
10.175

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 80.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 19.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price will reach 12.001549007734 and 10.462060627568 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 22, 2022 if the real price is between 12.601626458121 and 9.9389575961897

There will be a downward trend and -1.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.462060627568. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -80.66%

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 48.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price will reach 11.916047440174 and 10.78068612872 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 27, 2022 if the real price is between 12.511849812182 and 10.241651822284

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.15% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 11.916047440174. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.28%

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price has no a definite trend is 88.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) price will reach 12.762691482137 and 10.174724330945 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 17, 2022 if the real price is between 13.400826056244 and 9.665988114398

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.762691482137. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.3%

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) predictions by visitors

SPDR S+P UK DIV.ARIST.ETF (SPYG.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.