Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -51.24% Loss -1.26% Sell

Downtrend:-51.24%

Loss:-1.26%
0.805 0.689 0.805
0.689
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -45.11% Neutral 2.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-45.11%

Neutral:2.6%
0.828 0.695 0.828
0.695
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -35.61% Neutral -0.66% Neutral

Downtrend:-35.61%

Neutral:-0.66%
0.843 0.656 0.843
0.656

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price has no a definite trend is 48.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price will reach 0.77788884471175 and 0.69776810209576 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 20, 2022 if the real price is between 0.81678328694733 and 0.66287969699097

There will be a downward trend and -1.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.69776810209576. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.24%

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price has no a definite trend is 54.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price will reach 0.80054437603837 and 0.70373567710728 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 0.84057159484029 and 0.66854889325191

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.80054437603837. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.11%

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price has no a definite trend is 64.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) price will reach 0.81530360089339 and 0.65629844229353 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2022 if the real price is between 0.85606878093806 and 0.62348352017885

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.66480438075621. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.61%

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) predictions by visitors

SERNOVA CORP. (PSH.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.