Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.16% Neutral 4.71% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.16%

Neutral:4.71%
4.8 4.299 4.8
4.299
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.59% Neutral 2.39% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.59%

Neutral:2.39%
4.638 4.357 4.638
4.357
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.59% Neutral -2.29% Neutral

Neutral:-9.59%

Neutral:-2.29%
4.798 3.991 4.798
3.991

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price has no a definite trend is 56.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price will reach 4.7866747548831 and 4.3172610114538 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 5.0260084926273 and 4.1013979608811

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.7866747548831. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.16%

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price has no a definite trend is 73.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price will reach 4.6250478476197 and 4.3758107098009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 4.8563002400007 and 4.1570201743108

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.6250478476197. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.59%

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price has no a definite trend is 90.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) price will reach 4.7845745811653 and 3.9911159870615 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 5.0238033102235 and 3.7915601877084

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.0080589941111. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.59%

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) predictions by visitors

ISHSIII-EUR GOV.B.C.EO D. (SECD.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.