Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.29% Neutral 3.91% Neutral

Uptrend:21.29%

Neutral:3.91%
6.724 5.982 6.724
5.982
10 Days Neutral Neutral 6.31% Neutral 1.47% Neutral

Neutral:6.31%

Neutral:1.47%
6.505 6.047 6.505
6.047
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.31% Neutral -1.06% Neutral

Neutral:-4.31%

Neutral:-1.06%
6.88 5.522 6.88
5.522

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price has no a definite trend is 78.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price will reach 6.6325658771051 and 6.0026365667525 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 6.9641941709604 and 5.7025047384149

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.6325658771051. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.29%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.31% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price has no a definite trend is 93.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price will reach 6.4161360826283 and 6.0676575742134 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 6.7369428867597 and 5.7642746955027

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.4161360826283. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.31%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price has no a definite trend is 95.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) price will reach 6.7864303330493 and 5.5216731912752 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 7.1257518497018 and 5.2455895317115

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5408981221009. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.31%

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) predictions by visitors

ISHARES IV PLC ISH MSCI WORLD E (SAWD.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.