Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.39% Loss -2.36% Sell

Downtrend:-17.39%

Loss:-2.36%
22.008 19.616 22.008
19.616
10 Days Sell Downtrend -18.27% Loss -8.22% Sell

Downtrend:-18.27%

Loss:-8.22%
21.974 18.438 21.974
18.438
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.41% Loss -8.05% Neutral

Neutral:10.41%

Loss:-8.05%
23.51 16.994 23.51
16.994

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price has no a definite trend is 82.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price will reach 21.638719152336 and 20.023989582069 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 22.720655109953 and 19.022790102966

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.023989582069. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.39%

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price has no a definite trend is 81.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price will reach 21.604762909897 and 18.822061331338 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 22.685001055392 and 17.880958264771

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18.822061331338. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.27%

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.41% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price has no a definite trend is 89.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) price will reach 23.115265115047 and 16.99408838648 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 24.2710283708 and 16.144383967156

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.347960702575. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.41%

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) predictions by visitors

SPIRIT AIRLINES DL-,0001 (S64.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.