Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.25% Loss -2.79% Sell

Downtrend:-19.25%

Loss:-2.79%
1.65 1.306 1.65
1.306
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.31% Neutral 0.09% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.31%

Neutral:0.09%
1.663 1.335 1.663
1.335
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.18% Profit 17.74% Neutral

Neutral:-14.18%

Profit:17.74%
1.924 1.345 1.924
1.345

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price has no a definite trend is 80.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price will reach 1.5752434207419 and 1.3237966999567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 1.654005591779 and 1.2576068649588

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3237966999567. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.25%

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price has no a definite trend is 56.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price will reach 1.5877030461093 and 1.3536240683794 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 1.6670881984148 and 1.2859428649604

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5877030461093. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.31%

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price has no a definite trend is 85.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) price will reach 1.8368339223732 and 1.3453218410758 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 1.9286756184919 and 1.278055749022

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8368339223732. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.18%

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) predictions by visitors

RICHY PLACE 2002 PUBLIC COMPANY (RICHY.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.