Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.13% Neutral 3.74% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.13%

Neutral:3.74%
24.606 21.286 24.606
21.286
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.26% Neutral 3% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.26%

Neutral:3%
24.316 21.401 24.316
21.401
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.76% Neutral -2.48% Neutral

Neutral:-7.76%

Neutral:-2.48%
27.168 17.469 27.168
17.469

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price has no a definite trend is 50.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price will reach 23.857246207366 and 21.576482106167 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 25.050108517734 and 20.497658000858

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.857246207366. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.13%

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price has no a definite trend is 76.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price will reach 23.575528947583 and 21.692622441568 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 24.754305394962 and 20.607991319489

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.575528947583. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.26%

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price has no a definite trend is 92.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) price will reach 26.340829892194 and 17.468898892403 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 27.657871386804 and 16.595453947783

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.707110544221. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.76%

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) predictions by visitors

REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC ORD 0 (RBG.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.