Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -42.39% Loss -6.19% Sell

Downtrend:-42.39%

Loss:-6.19%
1.058 0.907 1.058
0.907
10 Days Sell Downtrend -52.06% Loss -13.05% Sell

Downtrend:-52.06%

Loss:-13.05%
1.049 0.848 1.049
0.848
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.71% Loss -9.62% Sell

Downtrend:-18.71%

Loss:-9.62%
1.161 0.774 1.161
0.774

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 57.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price will reach 1.0182307881038 and 0.91021763045688 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 1.069142327509 and 0.86470674893404

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.91021763045688. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.39%

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 47.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price will reach 1.0092441505876 and 0.85094886996853 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 1.059706358117 and 0.80840142647011

There will be a downward trend and -13.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.85094886996853. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.06%

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price has no a definite trend is 81.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) price will reach 1.116894754994 and 0.77423909638815 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1727394927436 and 0.73552714156874

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.77736418485651. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.71%

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) predictions by visitors

ROTTNEROS AB FR. SK 1 (RBG.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.