Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.86% Neutral 4.35% Neutral

Neutral:-14.86%

Neutral:4.35%
27.361 24.819 27.361
24.819
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.57% Neutral -0.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.57%

Neutral:-0.8%
26.29 24.568 26.29
24.568
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.15% Neutral 5.73% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.15%

Neutral:5.73%
29.05 23.514 29.05
23.514

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price has no a definite trend is 85.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price will reach 27.286723087446 and 25.271065625017 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 08, 2021 if the real price is between 28.651059241818 and 24.007512343766

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.286723087446. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.86%

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 5 days

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price has no a definite trend is 73.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price will reach 26.218168605379 and 25.015421750759 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 13, 2021 if the real price is between 27.529077035648 and 23.764650663221

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 25.015421750759. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.57%

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 10 days

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price has no a definite trend is 84.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) price will reach 28.971056739798 and 23.513813213381 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 02, 2022 if the real price is between 30.419609576788 and 22.338122552712

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 28.971056739798. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.15%

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) predictions by visitors

iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners (RING) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.