Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.6% Neutral 3.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.6%

Neutral:3.61%
50.96 48.412 50.96
48.412
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 27.81% Neutral 4.11% Neutral

Uptrend:27.81%

Neutral:4.11%
51.5 48.117 51.5
48.117
30 Days Buy Uptrend 26.68% Profit 16.7% Buy

Uptrend:26.68%

Profit:16.7%
57.282 48.501 57.282
48.501

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 83.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price will reach 50.959507465363 and 48.810858988762 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 53.507482838631 and 46.370316039324

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.959507465363. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.6%

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.81% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 72.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price will reach 51.499867379665 and 48.513122034073 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 54.074860748649 and 46.087465932369

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.499867379665. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 27.81%

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 26.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 73.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) price will reach 57.281507301331 and 48.501044276483 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 60.145582666397 and 46.075992062659

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 57.281507301331. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 26.68%

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) predictions by visitors

RAMSAY HEALTH (RMY.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.