Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.13% Neutral 1.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.13%

Neutral:1.41%
8.563 8.205 8.563
8.205
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -29.33% Neutral 2.32% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.33%

Neutral:2.32%
8.729 8.115 8.729
8.115
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.47% Profit 12.21% Neutral

Neutral:-4.47%

Profit:12.21%
9.482 8.189 9.482
8.189

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 07 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 56.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price will reach 8.5631177975743 and 8.2546237711249 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 12, 2022 if the real price is between 8.991273687453 and 7.8418925825687

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.5631177975743. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.13%

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 07 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 70.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price will reach 8.7293016189767 and 8.1643800281124 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 17, 2022 if the real price is between 9.1657666999255 and 7.7561610267068

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7293016189767. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.33%

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 07 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price has no a definite trend is 95.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) price will reach 9.4815894906119 and 8.1889588777535 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 07, 2022 if the real price is between 9.9556689651425 and 7.7795109338659

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.4815894906119. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.47%

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) predictions by visitors

PRE-BUILT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITE (PREB.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.