Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -52.04% Loss -3.67% Sell

Downtrend:-52.04%

Loss:-3.67%
11.161 9.863 11.161
9.863
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7% Loss -5.99% Neutral

Neutral:-7%

Loss:-5.99%
11.062 9.715 11.062
9.715
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 23.85% Neutral 4.54% Neutral

Uptrend:23.85%

Neutral:4.54%
12.304 9.624 12.304
9.624

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price has no a definite trend is 47.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price will reach 11.059018158719 and 10.145052953121 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 17, 2022 if the real price is between 11.611969066655 and 9.6378003054645

There will be a downward trend and -3.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.145052953121. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.04%

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price has no a definite trend is 93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price will reach 10.960298660248 and 9.9929886293939 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 22, 2022 if the real price is between 11.508313593261 and 9.4933391979242

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.9929886293939. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7%

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price has no a definite trend is 76.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) price will reach 12.190906949766 and 9.6244385093451 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 11, 2022 if the real price is between 12.800452297254 and 9.1432165838778

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.190906949766. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 23.85%

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) predictions by visitors

PRG CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY (PRG.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.