Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.37% Loss -3.44% Sell

Downtrend:-22.37%

Loss:-3.44%
2.093 1.85 2.093
1.85
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.3% Loss -4.32% Sell

Downtrend:-29.3%

Loss:-4.32%
2.087 1.838 2.087
1.838
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.59% Neutral 1.68% Neutral

Neutral:-12.59%

Neutral:1.68%
2.313 1.734 2.313
1.734

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price has no a definite trend is 77.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price will reach 2.0927231858062 and 1.8778784673521 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1973593450966 and 1.7839845439844

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.44% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8778784673521. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.37%

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price has no a definite trend is 70.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price will reach 2.0872434299795 and 1.8655553980152 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1916056014785 and 1.7722776281144

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8655553980152. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.3%

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price has no a definite trend is 87.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) price will reach 2.3133665190653 and 1.7343368133571 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 2.4290348450185 and 1.6476199726893

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.68% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3133665190653. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.59%

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) predictions by visitors

PATKOL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PK.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.