Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.44% Neutral 3.44% Neutral

Uptrend:16.44%

Neutral:3.44%
43.339 40.751 43.339
40.751
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.68% Neutral 2.3% Neutral

Neutral:-1.68%

Neutral:2.3%
43.301 40.324 43.301
40.324
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.96% Neutral -3.64% Neutral

Neutral:-5.96%

Neutral:-3.64%
45.465 35.759 45.465
35.759

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price has no a definite trend is 83.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price will reach 43.339369481079 and 41.401831164537 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 07, 2023 if the real price is between 45.506337955133 and 39.33173960631

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 43.339369481079. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.44%

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price has no a definite trend is 98.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price will reach 43.300887580561 and 40.968659762588 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 12, 2023 if the real price is between 45.465931959589 and 38.920226774458

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 43.300887580561. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.68%

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price has no a definite trend is 94.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) price will reach 45.464650322017 and 35.759362280369 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 47.737882838118 and 33.97139416635

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 36.330638832615. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.96%

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) predictions by visitors

LYXOR NSDQ 100 PEA (PUST.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.