Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.21% Neutral 4.15% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.21%

Neutral:4.15%
367.707 276.119 367.707
276.119
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.3% Neutral 3.67% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.3%

Neutral:3.67%
356.622 284.824 356.622
284.824
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.1% Profit 10.15% Neutral

Neutral:-4.1%

Profit:10.15%
403.515 261.387 403.515
261.387

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 83.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price will reach 360.98042621613 and 296.36788246632 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2022 if the real price is between 379.02944752693 and 281.549488343

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 360.98042621613. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.21%

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 71.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price will reach 350.0984326601 and 305.71082911491 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 367.60335429311 and 290.42528765917

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 350.0984326601. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.3%

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 95.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) price will reach 396.1338596344 and 261.38695478439 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2022 if the real price is between 415.94055261612 and 248.31760704517

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 396.1338596344. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.1%

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) predictions by visitors

Pembangunan Graha Lestari Indah (PGLI.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.