Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.28% Neutral -0.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.28%

Neutral:-0.94%
4578.324 4242.046 4578.324
4242.046
10 Days Neutral Neutral 14.2% Neutral 0.82% Neutral

Neutral:14.2%

Neutral:0.82%
4640.906 4257.657 4640.906
4257.657
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.67% Profit 10.3% Neutral

Neutral:6.67%

Profit:10.3%
5085.338 4236.427 5085.338
4236.427

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 82.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price will reach 4526.9972105026 and 4251.6867182851 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 4753.3470710278 and 4039.1023823708

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4251.6867182851. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.28%

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.2% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 85.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price will reach 4588.8780426979 and 4267.333697319 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 28, 2022 if the real price is between 4818.3219448328 and 4053.9670124531

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4588.8780426979. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 14.2%

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.67% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 93.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) price will reach 5028.3270843029 and 4236.4269852638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 17, 2022 if the real price is between 5279.743438518 and 4024.6056360006

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5028.3270843029. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.67%

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) predictions by visitors

Link Net Tbk. (LINK.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.