Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.8% Loss -3.46% Sell

Downtrend:-60.8%

Loss:-3.46%
1438.722 1200.291 1438.722
1200.291
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.22% Neutral 0.37% Neutral

Neutral:-10.22%

Neutral:0.37%
1464.815 1225.512 1464.815
1225.512
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.62% Profit 26.84% Neutral

Neutral:8.62%

Profit:26.84%
1843.513 1218.096 1843.513
1218.096

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 39.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price will reach 1356.5091705322 and 1237.8001019955 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 15, 2021 if the real price is between 1424.3346290588 and 1175.9100968957

There will be a downward trend and -3.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1237.8001019955. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.8%

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 89.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price will reach 1381.1115074158 and 1263.8090229034 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1450.1670827866 and 1200.6185717583

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1381.1115074158. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.22%

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price has no a definite trend is 91.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) price will reach 1738.1697664261 and 1218.0964660645 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 09, 2022 if the real price is between 1825.0782547474 and 1157.1916427612

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1738.1697664261. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.62%

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 26.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) predictions by visitors

Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk. (BUKK.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.