Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -51.2% Neutral 4.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-51.2%

Neutral:4.57%
4002.519 3493.102 4002.519
3493.102
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.47% Profit 6.63% Neutral

Neutral:-4.47%

Profit:6.63%
4147.945 3431.143 4147.945
3431.143
30 Days Neutral Neutral 13.8% Profit 36.04% Neutral

Neutral:13.8%

Profit:36.04%
5276.747 3420.797 5276.747
3420.797

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 48.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price will reach 3707.596862793 and 3493.1020240784 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 3892.9767059326 and 3318.4469228745

Although, there will be a downward trend, 4.57% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 3707.596862793. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.2%

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 95.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price will reach 3842.3073768616 and 3431.1425552368 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 4034.4227457047 and 3259.585427475

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3842.3073768616. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.47%

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.8% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 86.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) price will reach 4887.9337387085 and 3420.7972621918 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 5132.3304256439 and 3249.7573990822

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4887.9337387085. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 13.8%

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 36.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) predictions by visitors

Adi Sarana Armada Tbk. (ASSA.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.