Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 21.98% Profit 5.21% Buy

Uptrend:21.98%

Profit:5.21%
5.366 4.918 5.366
4.918
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.04% Profit 7.89% Neutral

Neutral:-2.04%

Profit:7.89%
5.461 4.959 5.461
4.959
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.37% Profit 14.88% Neutral

Neutral:3.37%

Profit:14.88%
5.941 4.836 5.941
4.836

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price has no a definite trend is 78.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price will reach 5.2923600673676 and 4.9680835902691 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 20, 2022 if the real price is between 5.5569780707359 and 4.7196794107556

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.2923600673676. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.98%

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price has no a definite trend is 97.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price will reach 5.3856983780861 and 5.0088984966278 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 5.6549832969904 and 4.7584535717964

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.3856983780861. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.04%

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.37% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price has no a definite trend is 96.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) price will reach 5.8585243225098 and 4.8364892511595 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1514505386353 and 4.5946647886015

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.88% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.8585243225098. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.37%

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) predictions by visitors

PSC INSUR FPO (PSI.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.