Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -15.67% Loss -4.18% Sell

Downtrend:-15.67%

Loss:-4.18%
25.587 21.943 25.587
21.943
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.59% Neutral 0.77% Neutral

Neutral:-10.59%

Neutral:0.77%
26.524 22.219 26.524
22.219
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.37% Neutral 5.85% Neutral

Neutral:-7.37%

Neutral:5.85%
27.914 22.091 27.914
22.091

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price has no a definite trend is 84.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price will reach 24.945974119368 and 22.266241332288 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 26.193272825337 and 21.152929265673

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 22.266241332288. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.67%

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price has no a definite trend is 89.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price will reach 25.859001491239 and 22.546541306255 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 13, 2021 if the real price is between 27.151951565801 and 21.419214240943

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.859001491239. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.59%

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price has no a definite trend is 92.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) price will reach 27.213964068789 and 22.091467657705 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2021 if the real price is between 28.574662272229 and 20.98689427482

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.213964068789. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.37%

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) predictions by visitors

Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.