Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -52.23% Neutral 1.44% Neutral

Downtrend:-52.23%

Neutral:1.44%
488.313 388.84 488.313
388.84
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.8% Neutral 3.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.8%

Neutral:3.02%
493.615 390.6 493.615
390.6
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.38% Profit 15.89% Neutral

Neutral:-2.38%

Profit:15.89%
560.657 384.576 560.657
384.576

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price has no a definite trend is 47.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price will reach 438.56452317238 and 405.48487284183 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 460.492749331 and 385.21062919974

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.44% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 438.56452317238. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.23%

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price has no a definite trend is 79.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price will reach 443.32656157017 and 407.32067708969 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 465.49288964868 and 386.95464323521

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 443.32656157017. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.8%

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price has no a definite trend is 97.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) price will reach 503.53806185722 and 384.57572639461 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 528.71496495008 and 365.34694007488

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 503.53806185722. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.38%

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) predictions by visitors

PAGEGROUP PLC ORD 1P (PAGE.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.