Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Profit 18.12% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Profit:18.12%
0.0041 0.00353 0.0041
0.00353
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.17% Neutral 4.29% Neutral

Neutral:0.17%

Neutral:4.29%
0.00392 0.00323 0.00392
0.00323
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.35% Neutral 9.24% Neutral

Neutral:-0.35%

Neutral:9.24%
0.00427 0.00306 0.00427
0.00306

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price will reach 0.0041014846541871 and 0.0035328521814652 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 20, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0043065588868965 and 0.0033562095723919

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0041014846541871. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.06%

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 18.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.17% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price will reach 0.0039234748000979 and 0.0032265213436411 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 25, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0041196485401028 and 0.0030651952764591

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0039234748000979. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.17%

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) price will reach 0.0042673570138145 and 0.0030560320557706 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0044807248645052 and 0.0029032304529821

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0042673570138145. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.35%

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) predictions by visitors

Sihayo Gold Ltd. Registered Sha (ORY.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.