Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.87% Loss -3.86% Neutral

Uptrend:19.87%

Loss:-3.86%
190.756 165.423 190.756
165.423
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.16% Neutral 0.99% Neutral

Neutral:-0.16%

Neutral:0.99%
195.001 169.969 195.001
169.969
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.95% Neutral -0.03% Neutral

Uptrend:28.95%

Neutral:-0.03%
207.415 155.938 207.415
155.938

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.87% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price has no a definite trend is 80.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price will reach 192.8410320282 and 170.01827934384 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 202.48308362961 and 161.51736537665

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 170.01827934384. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.87%

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price will reach 197.13236808777 and 174.69086134434 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 206.98898649216 and 165.95631827712

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 197.13236808777. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.16%

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price has no a definite trend is 71.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) price will reach 209.68233215809 and 155.93791902065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 220.16644876599 and 148.14102306962

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 160.26952788234. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 28.95%

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) predictions by visitors

ONCIMMUNE HOLDINGS PLC ORD 1P (ONC.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.