Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.67% Loss -9.34% Sell

Downtrend:-48.67%

Loss:-9.34%
4.858 4.006 4.858
4.006
10 Days Sell Downtrend -22.96% Loss -3.02% Sell

Downtrend:-22.96%

Loss:-3.02%
5.164 3.999 5.164
3.999
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.79% Neutral -3.62% Neutral

Neutral:-0.79%

Neutral:-3.62%
5.482 3.664 5.482
3.664

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price has no a definite trend is 51.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price will reach 4.760506538279 and 4.0671178503382 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 27, 2022 if the real price is between 4.998531865193 and 3.8637619578213

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.0671178503382. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.67%

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price has no a definite trend is 77.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price will reach 5.0600138764573 and 4.0599656588801 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 02, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3130145702801 and 3.8569673759361

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.0599656588801. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.96%

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price has no a definite trend is 99.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) price will reach 5.3717005219205 and 3.6643089263777 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 22, 2022 if the real price is between 5.6402855480166 and 3.4810934800588

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.7205594213526. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.79%

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) predictions by visitors

Natura &Co Holding S.A. (NTCO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.