Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.22% Loss -9.3% Sell

Downtrend:-20.22%

Loss:-9.3%
0.151 0.126 0.151
0.126
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12% Loss -13.2% Neutral

Neutral:12%

Loss:-13.2%
0.147 0.124 0.147
0.124
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 27.44% Loss -14.5% Neutral

Uptrend:27.44%

Loss:-14.5%
0.159 0.11 0.159
0.11

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price has no a definite trend is 79.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price will reach 0.1506579322379 and 0.1258565299059 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.15819082884979 and 0.1195637034106

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.1258565299059. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.22%

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 5 days

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price has no a definite trend is 88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price will reach 0.1465129562777 and 0.12434324967696 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 0.15383860409159 and 0.11812608719311

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.12434324967696. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12%

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 10 days

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price has no a definite trend is 72.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) price will reach 0.15863818606234 and 0.11034195999691 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.16657009536546 and 0.10482486199706

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.11034195999691. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 27.44%

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) predictions by visitors

NIOBAY METALS INC (NBY.V) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.