Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -42.45% Loss -4.19% Sell

Downtrend:-42.45%

Loss:-4.19%
83.434 74.792 83.434
74.792
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.13% Loss -7.29% Sell

Downtrend:-19.13%

Loss:-7.29%
83.746 72.015 83.746
72.015
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.16% Neutral 1.69% Neutral

Neutral:8.16%

Neutral:1.69%
91.431 71.665 91.431
71.665

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price has no a definite trend is 57.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price will reach 82.615988983048 and 75.634457381994 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 86.746788432201 and 71.852734512894

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 75.634457381994. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.45%

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price has no a definite trend is 80.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price will reach 82.924876665274 and 72.826324919367 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 87.071120498537 and 69.185008673399

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 72.826324919367. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.13%

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price has no a definite trend is 91.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) price will reach 90.534460746323 and 71.665047937219 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 95.061183783639 and 68.081795540358

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 90.534460746323. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.16%

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) predictions by visitors

NEUROCRINE BIOSCI. DL-001 (NB3.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.