Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.58% Neutral -0.63% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.58%

Neutral:-0.63%
83.697 74.267 83.697
74.267
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.88% Neutral 2.25% Neutral

Neutral:-2.88%

Neutral:2.25%
85.897 74.373 85.897
74.373
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.22% Loss -9.74% Neutral

Uptrend:17.22%

Loss:-9.74%
91.542 59.52 91.542
59.52

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price has no a definite trend is 78.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price will reach 83.603084372959 and 76.273480801552 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 87.783238591607 and 72.459806761474

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 76.273480801552. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.58%

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price has no a definite trend is 97.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price will reach 85.800931309223 and 76.38329146335 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 13, 2021 if the real price is between 90.090977874684 and 72.564126890183

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.800931309223. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.88%

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price has no a definite trend is 82.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) price will reach 91.439741103305 and 59.520414451234 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2021 if the real price is between 96.01172815847 and 56.544393728672

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 61.128868701686. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.22%

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) predictions by visitors

Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.