Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 16.71% Profit 6.09% Buy

Uptrend:16.71%

Profit:6.09%
21.373 19.202 21.373
19.202
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.83% Profit 8.23% Neutral

Neutral:-10.83%

Profit:8.23%
21.793 19.21 21.793
19.21
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.23% Loss -17.46% Sell

Downtrend:-20.23%

Loss:-17.46%
21.809 14.234 21.809
14.234

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price has no a definite trend is 83.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price will reach 20.780764226017 and 19.375906800757 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 21.819802437318 and 18.407111460719

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.780764226017. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.71%

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price has no a definite trend is 89.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price will reach 21.189568375099 and 19.383832751443 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 22.249046793854 and 18.414641113871

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.189568375099. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.83%

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price has no a definite trend is 79.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) price will reach 21.20524955118 and 14.233731896158 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 22.265512028739 and 13.52204530135

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.362728242089. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.23%

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) predictions by visitors

MPC CONTAIN SHIPS (MPCC.OL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.