Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.94% Neutral 2.24% Neutral

Uptrend:19.94%

Neutral:2.24%
28.325 26.687 28.325
26.687
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.91% Profit 7.01% Neutral

Neutral:-0.91%

Profit:7.01%
29.792 26.519 29.792
26.519
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.22% Profit 20.45% Neutral

Neutral:-3.22%

Profit:20.45%
33.028 26.942 33.028
26.942

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 80.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price will reach 28.304260611839 and 26.745849319379 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 24, 2022 if the real price is between 29.719473642431 and 25.40855685341

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 28.304260611839. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.94%

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 99.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price will reach 29.769636906442 and 26.577918022617 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 29, 2022 if the real price is between 31.258118751764 and 25.249022121486

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 29.769636906442. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.91%

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 96.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) price will reach 33.003407446406 and 26.94227988723 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 18, 2022 if the real price is between 34.653577818726 and 25.595165892869

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 33.003407446406. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.22%

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) predictions by visitors

MITSUI OSK LINES (MILA.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.