Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -46.73% Loss -11.94% Sell

Downtrend:-46.73%

Loss:-11.94%
1.136 0.894 1.136
0.894
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.67% Loss -25.48% Sell

Downtrend:-20.67%

Loss:-25.48%
1.128 0.761 1.128
0.761
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.5% Loss -41.72% Neutral

Neutral:-12.5%

Loss:-41.72%
1.12 0.601 1.12
0.601

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 53.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price will reach 1.1356159898224 and 0.96975520253317 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1923967893135 and 0.92126744240652

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.96975520253317. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.73%

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 79.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price will reach 1.1282729594941 and 0.82545981751052 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1846866074688 and 0.784186826635

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.82545981751052. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.67%

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -25.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 87.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) price will reach 1.11969397753 and 0.60093335000545 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1756786764065 and 0.57088668250518

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -41.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.65220060280361. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.5%

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -41.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) predictions by visitors

SYNLOGIC INC. DL-,001 (MINA.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.