Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.6% Neutral 2.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.6%

Neutral:2.87%
22.881 20.425 22.881
20.425
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.36% Neutral 1.85% Neutral

Neutral:2.36%

Neutral:1.85%
22.347 20.737 22.347
20.737
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.21% Neutral 1.12% Neutral

Neutral:-4.21%

Neutral:1.12%
24.718 18.243 24.718
18.243

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 80.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price will reach 22.663017271799 and 20.507148967601 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 23.796168135389 and 19.481791519221

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.663017271799. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.6%

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 97.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price will reach 22.133292740699 and 20.819694462229 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 23.239957377734 and 19.778709739117

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.133292740699. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.36%

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price has no a definite trend is 95.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) price will reach 24.482475635867 and 18.243290678146 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 25.70659941766 and 17.331126144238

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.482475635867. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.21%

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) predictions by visitors

LYXOR ETF FTSE MIB (MIB.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.