Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.07% Loss -4.64% Sell

Downtrend:-55.07%

Loss:-4.64%
67.335 57.855 67.335
57.855
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.04% Neutral 1.84% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.04%

Neutral:1.84%
71.313 58.082 71.313
58.082
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.49% Neutral 5.8% Neutral

Neutral:-10.49%

Neutral:5.8%
74.171 57.802 74.171
57.802

LI NING (2331.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that LI NING (2331.HK) price has no a definite trend is 44.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LI NING (2331.HK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LI NING (2331.HK) price will reach 66.713396164166 and 59.00095770496 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LI NING (2331.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 24, 2022 if the real price is between 70.049065972374 and 56.050909819712

There will be a downward trend and -4.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 59.00095770496. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LI NING (2331.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.07%

LI NING (2331.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

LI NING (2331.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that LI NING (2331.HK) price has no a definite trend is 83.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LI NING (2331.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LI NING (2331.HK) price will reach 70.653816073667 and 59.233043915966 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LI NING (2331.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 29, 2022 if the real price is between 74.186506877351 and 56.271391720168

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 70.653816073667. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LI NING (2331.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.04%

LI NING (2331.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

LI NING (2331.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that LI NING (2331.HK) price has no a definite trend is 89.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LI NING (2331.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LI NING (2331.HK) price will reach 73.485388207776 and 57.801611307239 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LI NING (2331.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2022 if the real price is between 77.159657618165 and 54.911530741877

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 73.485388207776. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LI NING (2331.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.49%

LI NING (2331.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LI NING (2331.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LI NING (2331.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LI NING (2331.HK) predictions by visitors

LI NING (2331.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.