Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.69% Profit 8.91% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.69%

Profit:8.91%
9.181 8.242 9.181
8.242
10 Days Neutral Neutral 13.99% Profit 8.18% Neutral

Neutral:13.99%

Profit:8.18%
9.056 8.306 9.056
8.306
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.22% Neutral 9.63% Neutral

Uptrend:18.22%

Neutral:9.63%
9.657 7.832 9.657
7.832

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price has no a definite trend is 82.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price will reach 9.1812607273449 and 8.3379060382623 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 03, 2022 if the real price is between 9.6403237637122 and 7.9210107363492

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.1812607273449. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.69%

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 8.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price has no a definite trend is 86.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price will reach 9.0559428053213 and 8.4023745864333 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2022 if the real price is between 9.5087399455873 and 7.9822558571117

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.0559428053213. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 13.99%

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) price will reach 9.6574146278939 and 7.8316936815013 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 28, 2022 if the real price is between 10.140285359289 and 7.4401089974262

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.6574146278939. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 18.22%

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) predictions by visitors

LEONARDO S.P.A. EO 4,40 (FMNB.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.