Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.12% Loss -6.64% Sell

Downtrend:-20.12%

Loss:-6.64%
10.999 8.861 10.999
8.861
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.19% Loss -3.93% Sell

Downtrend:-27.19%

Loss:-3.93%
11.101 9.035 11.101
9.035
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.68% Loss -15.72% Neutral

Neutral:-11.68%

Loss:-15.72%
11.152 7.806 11.152
7.806

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price has no a definite trend is 79.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price will reach 10.643191761389 and 9.0026664373643 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 11.175351349459 and 8.5525331154961

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.0026664373643. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.12%

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 5 days

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price has no a definite trend is 72.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price will reach 10.741817522848 and 9.1793978952814 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 11.27890839899 and 8.7204280005173

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.1793978952814. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.19%

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 10 days

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price has no a definite trend is 88.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) price will reach 10.791305053766 and 7.8064829111099 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 11.330870306455 and 7.4161587655544

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.9313865185702. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.68%

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) predictions by visitors

LED iBond International A/S (LEDIBOND.CO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.