Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.41% Loss -6.09% Sell

Downtrend:-20.41%

Loss:-6.09%
96.037 69.692 96.037
69.692
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.27% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Neutral:2.27%

Neutral:1.79%
100.626 71.893 100.626
71.893
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.26% Loss -15.36% Neutral

Neutral:-3.26%

Loss:-15.36%
99.067 59.353 99.067
59.353

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 79.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price will reach 91.755153769776 and 72.385725920261 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 31, 2023 if the real price is between 96.342911458265 and 68.766439624248

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 72.385725920261. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.41%

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 97.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price will reach 96.140012805154 and 74.671767234943 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 100.94701344541 and 70.938178873196

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 96.140012805154. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.27%

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 96.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) price will reach 94.650353416462 and 59.353414312005 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2023 if the real price is between 99.382871087285 and 56.385743596405

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 61.647443092974. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.26%

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) predictions by visitors

KRON TELEKOMUNIKASYON (KRONT.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.