Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.11% Neutral 1.22% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.11%

Neutral:1.22%
167.057 143.853 167.057
143.853
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -46.89% Neutral 2.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-46.89%

Neutral:2.94%
167.446 146.091 167.446
146.091
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.15% Neutral 8.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.15%

Neutral:8.34%
180.82 141.382 180.82
141.382

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price has no a definite trend is 84.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price will reach 162.70155953727 and 145.46787111798 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 170.83663751413 and 138.19447756208

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 162.70155953727. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.11%

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price has no a definite trend is 53.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price will reach 163.07969466512 and 147.73052383206 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 05, 2021 if the real price is between 171.23367939837 and 140.34399764046

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 163.07969466512. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.89%

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price has no a definite trend is 75.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) price will reach 176.10564551182 and 141.38247515431 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 25, 2021 if the real price is between 184.91092778741 and 134.31335139659

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 176.10564551182. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -24.15%

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) predictions by visitors

KILITCH DRUGS(INDI (KILITCH.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.