Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.03% Neutral 2.97% Neutral

Neutral:-14.03%

Neutral:2.97%
0.206 0.192 0.206
0.192
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -27.77% Profit 8.17% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.77%

Profit:8.17%
0.216 0.193 0.216
0.193
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.4% Profit 13.2% Neutral

Neutral:-1.4%

Profit:13.2%
0.231 0.187 0.231
0.187

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price has no a definite trend is 85.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price will reach 0.20579761794636 and 0.19242578314195 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.21608749884368 and 0.18280449398486

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20579761794636. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.03%

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price has no a definite trend is 72.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price will reach 0.21569908234465 and 0.19273067216613 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.22648403646188 and 0.18309413855782

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.21569908234465. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.77%

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) price will reach 0.23108469235469 and 0.18721333658919 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2022 if the real price is between 0.24263892697242 and 0.17785266975973

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.23108469235469. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.4%

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) predictions by visitors

ECOGRAF LTD (FMK.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.