Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -40.91% Loss -6.32% Sell

Downtrend:-40.91%

Loss:-6.32%
6.672 5.325 6.672
5.325
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.3% Loss -10.49% Sell

Downtrend:-33.3%

Loss:-10.49%
6.626 5.123 6.626
5.123
30 Days Sell Downtrend -22.29% Loss -25.22% Sell

Downtrend:-22.29%

Loss:-25.22%
6.953 3.967 6.953
3.967

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price has no a definite trend is 59.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price will reach 6.4670471432715 and 5.7349096156937 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 6.7903995004351 and 5.448164134909

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.7349096156937. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.91%

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price has no a definite trend is 66.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price will reach 6.4221980429929 and 5.5166511966055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 6.7433079451425 and 5.2408186367752

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5166511966055. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.3%

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -10.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price has no a definite trend is 77.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) price will reach 6.7386520995383 and 3.9673458406278 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 7.0755847045152 and 3.7689785485964

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2725264889104. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.29%

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) predictions by visitors

KODIAK SCIENCES DL-,0001 (K27.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.