Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.4% Neutral 0.19% Neutral

Neutral:-9.4%

Neutral:0.19%
8.702 7.55 8.702
7.55
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -29.08% Profit 5.67% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.08%

Profit:5.67%
9.072 7.632 9.072
7.632
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.27% Loss -15.65% Neutral

Neutral:-9.27%

Loss:-15.65%
9.096 5.918 9.096
5.918

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price has no a definite trend is 90.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price will reach 8.3661667190212 and 7.5885774324213 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 8.7844750549723 and 7.2091485608002

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.3661667190212. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.4%

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price has no a definite trend is 70.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price will reach 8.7215330188322 and 7.6703858118252 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 9.1576096697739 and 7.2868665212339

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7215330188322. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.08%

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price has no a definite trend is 90.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) price will reach 8.745045474392 and 5.9180055863089 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 9.1822977481115 and 5.6221053069935

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9478567846472. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.27%

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) predictions by visitors

KORFEZ GMYO (KRGYO.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.