Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -50.11% Loss -13.93% Sell

Downtrend:-50.11%

Loss:-13.93%
113.755 87.41 113.755
87.41
10 Days Sell Downtrend -17.02% Loss -26.79% Sell

Downtrend:-17.02%

Loss:-26.79%
112.494 75.215 112.494
75.215
30 Days Sell Downtrend -17.17% Loss -20.08% Sell

Downtrend:-17.17%

Loss:-20.08%
124.735 70.769 124.735
70.769

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price has no a definite trend is 49.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price will reach 112.734846735 and 92.872753471136 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 118.37158907175 and 88.229115797579

There will be a downward trend and -13.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 92.872753471136. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.11%

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price has no a definite trend is 82.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price will reach 111.48489752412 and 79.915798437595 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 117.05914240032 and 75.920008515716

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 79.915798437595. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.02%

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -26.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price has no a definite trend is 82.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) price will reach 123.61623711586 and 70.76886343956 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 129.79704897165 and 67.230420267582

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 75.191917404532. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.17%

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -20.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) predictions by visitors

JIH LIN TECHNOLOGY CO LTD (5285.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.