Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.21% Loss -6.08% Neutral

Neutral:-0.21%

Loss:-6.08%
8.398 7.646 8.398
7.646
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.46% Loss -6.43% Neutral

Neutral:0.46%

Loss:-6.43%
8.469 7.547 8.469
7.547
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.71% Loss -10.51% Neutral

Neutral:0.71%

Loss:-10.51%
8.421 7.262 8.421
7.262

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price will reach 8.307607821802 and 7.748842333185 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 05, 2021 if the real price is between 8.7229882128921 and 7.3614002165258

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.748842333185. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.21%

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price will reach 8.378329447913 and 7.6490556689608 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 10, 2021 if the real price is between 8.7972459203087 and 7.2666028855128

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.6490556689608. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.46%

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) price will reach 8.3302968190662 and 7.262094310007 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 30, 2021 if the real price is between 8.7468116600195 and 6.8989895945066

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.51% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.359870059505. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.71%

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JSFC Sistema (SSA.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) predictions by visitors

JSFC Sistema (SSA.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.