Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.1% Neutral 0.22% Neutral

Neutral:-0.1%

Neutral:0.22%
10.208 10.175 10.208
10.175
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.79% Neutral -0.9% Neutral

Neutral:1.79%

Neutral:-0.9%
10.215 10.053 10.215
10.053
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.1% Neutral 2.65% Neutral

Neutral:0.1%

Neutral:2.65%
10.495 10.135 10.495
10.135

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price has no a definite trend is 99.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price will reach 10.207574762795 and 10.174905000594 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 01, 2021 if the real price is between 10.717953500935 and 9.6661597505638

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.207574762795. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.1%

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.79% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price has no a definite trend is 98.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price will reach 10.214755720954 and 10.053246425119 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 06, 2021 if the real price is between 10.725493507002 and 9.5505841038631

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.053246425119. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.79%

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price has no a definite trend is 99.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) price will reach 10.495011489489 and 10.134854760378 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 26, 2021 if the real price is between 11.019762063963 and 9.6281120223593

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.495011489489. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.1%

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) predictions by visitors

Janus Henderson Global Bond Fun (JGBIX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.